In Cleveland there are 2 seasons: the eight months of despicable snow & summer. Although born and raised in this winter bred town, I can’t handle the cold.
Now I don’t want to be known as the complainer, and since I already gripe about Cleveland’s cold spell, I am embracing the current heat wave.
Here are my suggestions on how you too can’t beat the heat.
- Use waterproof mascara & eyeliner: even if you’re not going to jump into a pool, adding waterproof eye makeup into your regimen will give you a flawless un-smudged look.
- With the smoldering heat it’s important that you protect your skin from getting too many rays. I know I know, who likes to put on sun screen when you’re about to meet your friends at the mall or lunch, and it’s no where near a body of water? The best way to protect your skin is using a moisturizer with SPF. This way you can keep your skin smooth, hydrated, and unharmed.
- I personally LOVE Neutrogena’s moisturizer. For only 9.99 you can find an oil-free moisturizer for combination skin, sensitive skin, and anything in between.
- Who ever said fashion didn’t save lives? Stay protected and fierce with the help of a floppy sun hat. You can keep your scalp from turning dry, keep your forehead unharmed, and best of all look cute doing it.
- Everyone knows that dark colors attract the most heat, so it’s important that you dress in fabrics that are light and absorbent if you want to stay comfortable and dry!