We know the weeks before Halloween can seem bleak in terms of holidays so we at Cobalt decided to give you some festive ways to celebrate before it’s time to get your spook on!
Week 1: September 26th-October 2nd
- Johnny Appleseed Day, celebrate by eating a red delicious apple
- Crush A Can Day, we don’t have to tell you how to celebrate this one
- Google’s Birthday
- Chocolate Milk Day, definitely don’t miss out on this one y’all
- National Good Neighbor Day, bake your roommate a batch of cookies, write a nice note to the guy who sits across the room in your political science class…you get the picture
- Hug A Vegetarian Day!
- Confucius Day, “It does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop”
- National Coffee Day, have a cup of your favorite (hypothetically) on us
- Chewing Gum Day, enjoy all you want, but please don’t be the one chomping in the back of the class
- Child Health Day, stay healthy by hitting the gym or having a healthy lunch
- World Vegetarian Day, After hugging a veggie addict earlier in the week, celebrate today by keeping off the meat (even if only at breakfast!)
- Name Your Car Day, a great way to explain to your mom why your car is now named Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious